Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Epiphany


I was sitting in my car waiting for my son to finish his karate class, fighting a migraine and the ever present nausea that goes along with it, and thinking about my body and all the trouble it likes to give me.  And it hit me...

I might not be able to do anything about the physical woes I was born with (or genetically inherited)...no matter what I try to do for this body I was given there are some weaknesses I just have to accept. But where my body has limitations, my spirit, my soul, does not. I can make my soul as strong as I choose. There are no limitations to the power of what's inside a person. 

The only person who can limit your potential is yourself.

We are as strong as we choose to be. 


"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt 

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment